Sunday 11 May 2014

Disney's Gardening!

Hello! Jennifer here;
Ok so I love Disney and when I saw this I freaked out
7th annual Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival!!!
It had so many skilled Gardeners there! I don't think i have all the pictures of the flower statues but I have a few. I thought it would be cool to have Disney characters hidden around our garden. After all it is for the children.  I don't have a lot of info on it but I will try to collect some in a while :)


This is Lydia the wind fairy From Tinkerbell


This is the Lady and the Tramp
Lady And The Tramp


Beauty And The Beast
Snow White
Teddy From Toy Story 3









Bambi





Donald Duck
TinkerBell
Woody, Teddy, Buzz Lightyear
Phineas and Ferb
Light Fairy



Lion King

Woody and Buzz



Mike The Eyeball Monster thing


The Muppets


Minnie and Mickey
Stitch


Lightning Mckqueen

2 comments: